Green As Far As the Eye Can See
Golf & spa in Bavaria: begin with a round of golf, end with pure relaxation
Did you know that golf is extremely good for your health? In just one round, golfers cover an average of 8.5 km and burn 1,500 calories. Your immune system and stamina also benefit from being out in the fresh air. And what better way to relax after a round of golf than with some first-class spa time? Easy at our four-star superior hotel in Bayerisch Gmain!
Golfing in Bavaria and Austria
Golf is not only a great way to get some exercise, it is also the perfect opportunity to explore our area. The Klosterhof is the ideal home base for teeing off at the most popular golf courses Berchtesgadener Land and neighbouring Salzburg have to offer.
Golf courses with 30% green fee discount for Klosterhof guests:
- Berchtesgaden Golf Club: 20 km, 9 holes, one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Alps, situated at an altitude of 1,000 m above sea level with one-of-a-kind mountain panorama
- Berchtesgadener Land Golf Club: 23.5 km, 18 holes, slightly hilly terrain
Golf courses within approx. 30 km of the Klosterhof:
- Ruhpolding Golf Club: 18 holes, flat terrain and mountain & valley
- Chieming Golf Club: 18-hole Championship Course, relatively flat, great panoramic mountain views
- Salzburg Champions Course in Eugendorf: 18 holes
- Gut Altentann Golf & Country Club: Austria's leading golf course, 34 km, 18 holes
- Up to 20% discounts on green fees for Klosterhof guests
Golf and spa holidays in Berchtesgadener Land
The Berchtesgadener Land Golf Club in Weng is a slightly hilly 18-hole golf course and is just a half-hour drive from the Klosterhof in Bayerisch Gmain. With a golf licence and membership in a recognised golf and country club, Klosterhof guests can play this course that features a slightly hilly terrain and lots of interesting variety – with a 30% discount on green fees! A handicap isn’t necessary, anyone can practise their swing at the club’s driving range. After your round of golf, enjoy a “round of spa” with us in Bavaria – wonderful views of the nearby mountains included.