Group Activities & Weekly Programme at the Klosterhof
Strength lies in peace – and our activity programme!
At the Klosterhof, you will find so many opportunities for fitness and exercise in the fresh air. Our programme changes every week – but one thing that always remains the same is the wonderful environment and the joy of doing something good for your body: be it in the gym, with aqua gym training, a singing bowl meditation or yoga. Or break a sweat in the mountains on a guided hike or Nordic walking tour. Our weekly group programme has so many fun, free activities in store – after all, passion and excitement come alive when shared with others!
Activities for guests: plenty of variety on your holiday
- Yoga (hatha yoga with Birgit and power yoga with Robert)
- Relaxation using Jacobsen techniques with Gerlinde
- Aqua gym with Moni
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT) with Moni
- Abs-legs-glutes workout with Moni
- Nordic walking with Schorsch
- Qi gong with Michael
- Sound journeys with Michael
- Guided hikes with Schorsch
- Sauna infusions and exfoliation with Andi
- Make-up lessons and style consultation with Conny
Hit the gym or interval training
Get strong on your holiday at the Klosterhof
Strength training, stamina and group lessons are more popular than ever before. Men and women alike love having a sporty look and adequate endurance. Our gym is perfectly equipped for your workout. At the Klosterhof you can enjoy all the health benefits of breaking a sweat.
- Exercise helps you lose weight
- Increase fat burn
- Boost your metabolism
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels; raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels
- Reduce muscular imbalances
- Exercise helps prevent osteoporosis and improves blood lipid levels
- Positive effects on muscles and fascia
Give your body the action it craves – and relax whilst doing so
Do something good for your body and mind with yoga, singing bowl meditation and progressive muscle relaxation. The Klosterhof’s activity programme has plenty of variety for your wellness holiday in Bavaria. Have you ever tried Jacobsen muscle relaxation techniques? At the Klosterhof, you can work with a therapist on this active relaxation technique and many others – try them out in your daily life for greater balance and mindfulness and a more positive body image!
Our highly qualified spa therapists and fitness coaches love to pass on their knowledge and passion for a healthy life.