Enjoy This Truly Special Time to its Fullest
Babymoon in Bavaria with spa & wellness for soon-to-be parents
Many parents-to-be would love the opportunity to truly pamper themselves before baby is born. The Klosterhof has everything future parents need. Whilst many mums-to-be long for gentle massages, beauty treatments and great food, future dads can relax or join our activity programme. End your day with a romantic evening on the terrace – the mountains bathed with moonlight, you can gaze into the eyes of the person with whom you will soon share a new, exciting adventure. A babymoon in Bavaria can be experienced here with enthusiasm!
Spa & wellness for pregnant women
- R&R in our 1,500 m² award-winning spa
- Spa treatments and cosmetic treatments
- Pregnancy massages
- Time for two – book our Alpine Soledom as a private spa
- Private hammam with ceremony and soap massage
- Indoor pool with fireplace lounge & heated outdoor pool open year-round
- Relaxing saunas
- Gym with Precor equipment
- Klosterhof activity programme with yoga and meditation
- Health Centre and in-house medical consultation
- Highly-qualified spa team with only the best massage therapists and cosmeticians, spa attendants, pain therapists and non-medical practitioners
- An additional luxury: book our Spa Loft – hotel room with private jacuzzi & mountain views
Rest up for birth and bringing baby home
Pregnancy is special for every woman: always exciting, sometimes exhausting. This is why it is so important to relax: let go with a special massage and enjoy the feeling of lightness as you float. Mums-to-be have it good on their babymoon at the Hotel Klosterhof: relax deeply and let us pamper you with delicious meals. Our kitchen team are happy to meet the special dietary requirements of pregnant women – baby will feel good and parents-to-be completely at ease on their babymoon at the Klosterhof.
Pregnancy is something special for every woman: always exciting, sometimes exhausting, but always with great anticipation. That's why it's so important to relax: Let go with a special, pampering pregnancy massage and enjoy the feeling of lightness while floating in the brine bath.
Expectant mothers have a good time at the Babymoon at Hotel Klosterhof: deeply relaxed and pampered with culinary delights, the baby in the belly, mum and dad-to-be feel completely at ease during a romantic holiday at our wellness hotel in Bavaria.
Our GenussArt evening menu
As part of our feel-good package, our head chef Sascha Förster, together with sous chef Tobias Kittl and our great team of pleasure artisans, are looking forward to pampering and delighting you with culinary delights even during your pregnancy!
For the evening menu, we deliberately dispense with the buffet and all courses are served to you.
Every day you can choose from four different menus:
- Chefs Choice - The creative specials of our chef.
- Alpine & Boundless - Alpine cuisine with international influences interpreted in a modern way.
- Herbs & Vegetable Garden - Our vegetarian delight
- Balance & Lightness - Low Carb Menu
As one of the most popular babymoon hotels in Bavaria, we naturally pay special attention to our expectant mothers and kindly ask you to inform us of your pregnancy at the time of booking. We cook with pasteurised milk products. The cooking levels of our GenussArt evening menu are of course individually adapted to your needs.
Tips for a relaxed Babymoon:
- Doctors and midwives consider the best time to travel during pregnancy to be between the 14th and 28th week of pregnancy.
- The perfect destinations are quiet and scenic regions that you can reach easily.
- Avoid a very long journey. If you are travelling by car for a long time, it is advisable to take more frequent breaks.
- Always take your maternity passport with you when travelling.
Good to know!
Tips for a relaxing babymoon for parents-to-be:
- The ideal period for travelling during pregnancy is between the 14th and 28th week of pregnancy.
- The perfect travel destinations are quiet and scenic regions that you can reach easily. Please plan breaks for long car journeys.
- Always take your maternity passport with you when you travel.
- To be on the safe side, we recommend that you take out travel insurance.
- Foot reflexology massages and hammam treatments are not recommended for pregnant women and are not performed at the Klosterhof for expectant mothers.
- For cosmetic treatments, only products that are safe for expectant mothers are used. At the Klosterhof we work with vegan natural cosmetics from Trawenmoor by Dr. Spiller, which are gentle and at the same time nourishing for the skin.
- Massages for our mommies-to-be are carried out with vegan sensitive massage oil (without fragrances and preservatives) either on a special massage chair for pregnant women or in a sideways lying position.
It is not recommended to visit the sauna before the 12th week of pregnancy. If you have never been in a sauna before, you should not start during pregnancy.
The Klosterhof is a place that gives visitors joy, rest and strength. At our babymoon hotel, you will have the time to recharge your batteries and prepare yourself for the exciting time ahead!