Careers at the Klosterhof
Upscale hotel jobs – become a part of the Klosterhof family and help us make passion and excitement come alive!
More than 60 employees and dedicated hosts work at the Klosterhof each and every day to meet our guests’ expectations for an upscale holiday. Are you looking for a job at hotel reception, service, our restaurant, housekeeping, our spa, administration or building services? Here you will find job openings and more information about careers at the Klosterhof in Bayerisch Gmain, Germany – a 4-star superior spa and wellness hotel in Bavaria.
We are seeking:
We are currently seeking qualified, motivated, German-speaking staff for our dynamic Klosterhof team for the following positions:
Training & apprenticeships at the Klosterhof Alpine Hideaway & Spa
Find yourself with the help of a broad perspective – this idea has been incorporated into every area of the Klosterhof in Bayerisch Gmain when we installed oversized panorama windows throughout the hotel! And it also guides our training and apprenticeships. As a budding hotel specialist, you can get a peek into all areas of the upscale hotel industry: from kitchen to housekeeping, from reception to service, from event planning to marketing.
Just as there is always something new to discover every time you look out the window, every day in the Klosterhof has surprises in store. When you gain experience in so many different stations and explore numerous fields, you will ultimately find out exactly what inspires you – a broad perspective often leads to a clear path. The family-run Klosterhof opens the door to the world of luxury hotels for you. Let us work together to make passion and excitement come alive – we look forward to meeting you!
Trainee positions & apprenticeships:
We warmly welcome unsolicited applications and applications for internships/temporary jobs in all areas.
We look for enthusiastic employees with training and/or professional experience in the hotel/restaurant business, or similar qualifications. You will inspire guests with your hard work and joy. Ideally, you will speak a foreign language in addition to fluent German. An exciting, innovative work environment with flat hierarchies and great development opportunities awaits you at the Klosterhof.
We are a dynamic team, with dedicated hosts and creative minds; leaders and team players at the same time. We love offering guests more than just overnight accommodation and giving everyone the wonderful feeling of having truly arrived.
- Lots of creative freedom and openness for unusual ideas in a new, individual hotel
- A pleasant work environment and flat hierarchies
- Wages above collective agreement standards and paid in a timely fashion
- Digital time-recording system
- Unique workplace in the heart of Berchtesgaden Land, with unlimited summer and winter outdoor activities and close to the exciting festival city Salzburg
- Individual employee support and development
- Training and development opportunities
- 3 staff meals per day
- Employee discounts in the spa and restaurant
- Attractive family and friends rates on hotel rooms
Our guidelines for working together
- Time for professional development
- Enthusiasm for our work and our concept
- Room for individual ideas
- Respect and appreciation
- Flat hierarchies
Unsere aktuellen Auszeichnungen
- Eco Label 2022 - Das offizielle Umweltzeichen der EU
- 100% Weiterempfehlungsrate bei Holidaycheck 2021
- "Die besten Wellnesshotels Deutschlands 2021" - Connoisseur Circle
- 16 Punkte / 2 Lilien - Relax Guide 2021
- 9,2 / 10 Punkten - Wellness Heaven 2021
- "Best Team 2021" Top 3 - Spa Star Awards
- "Die besten Hotels des Jahres 2021" - Falstaff Travel
- Travelers' Choice Certificate of Excellence 2021 - Tripadvisor
- Hospitality HR Award 2016
Send your application and relevant documents as PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klosterhof - Alpine Hideaway & Spa
Attn: Ms Henrike Färber
D-83457 Bayerisch Gmain
Please contact Stephanie Koch in our human resources department if you have any further questions – phone: 08651/98250.
A list of current job openings can also be found here.
Please note that fluency in spoken German is required, thank you for your understanding.