Spa Loft Suite
Freedom and space in this two-storey suite with views of the Alps
From way up here, you will have incredible views of the mountains and your own private spa loft in your suite: look forward to your own jacuzzi, infrared sauna and relaxation area. Our Spa Loft Suite delivers what it promises: the feeling of freedom and space, lightness and exclusive luxury. Enjoy time with your special someone with a romantic bath in your jacuzzi with mountain views! We will be happy to organise extra surprises for your anniversary, proposal, babymoon or an unforgettable honeymoon at the Klosterhof – our Spa Loft Suite is the perfect accommodation for a special stay.
- 2 adults + 1-person sofabed (upon request)
- per person starting at € 261
Highlights of your suite
- Two storeys with large private spa loft
- Private jacuzzi and infrared sauna
- Sensational views of the Alps
- 5-metre-high ceilings
- Bright, airy living and sleeping areas featuring solid apple wood furniture and art column
- Cosy sitting area and reading nook with extra large windows
- Separate living room with seating area, dining table, large couch
- Spacious bath with shower, second separate toilet
- Comfortable bed (180 x 210 cm)
- Desk, minibar, 48” TV
- On the top floor of the hotel
- Hardwood floors
- Large south-facing balcony
Please note: due to high demand, a minimum stay of 2 nights is required for our Spa Loft and Spa Loft Suite.
We kindly ask you to book your hotel room with jacuzzi well in advance to avoid any disappointment.
Rooms for guests with allergies
We have a selection of allergy-friendly rooms available. The Klosterhof is the perfect place for allergy sufferers – we have hypoallergenic mattresses and bed linens available. Please inform our reservation team that you require a hypoallergenic room at the time of your booking. The Klosterhof is officially classified as an “allergy-friendly hotel” by the Berchtesgadener Land Tourism Board.
The Klosterhof has two wheelchair-accessible rooms for guests with limited mobility. We have been assessed on our accessibility and have received the “Accessible for People With Limited Mobility” seal. See the detailed inspection results from “Reisen für alle” (“Travel for all”) and more information here (information available in German only). As your barrier-free hotel in Berchtesgadener Land, we look forward to your visit and will be happy to provide more information ahead of your stay with us.
COVID-19 – responsible travelling during coronavirus times
The top 5 reasons for a safe holiday with us during coronavirus – reasons to choose the Klosterhof:
- Personal, privately-run hotel with just 65 rooms and suites in an exclusive, secluded location
- Spacious rooms – over 150 m² gross floor area per room (compared to the average 90 m² for the 4-star superior hotel sector)
- The latest technology and ventilation systems with appropriate filters with the exclusive use of fresh air
- Access to the Artemacur Health Centre in the same building; under the direction of Dr Andreas Färber (German Lung Foundation award-winner in connection with infectious respiratory diseases)
- Personalised, frequently re-evaluated hygiene concept and staff training given by Dr Andreas Färber himself
Subject to change. The latest official regulations for the state of Bavaria apply.
Dear Guests & Friends of the Klosterhof,
We are so happy to welcome you to the Klosterhof again!
We have worked hard to find the answer to a very important question: How can we keep our guests and employees safe whilst still allowing everyone to enjoy a meaningful, relaxing holiday with inspiration and the joy of togetherness?
We have developed a comprehensive safety and hygiene concept for you and our team in accordance with official measures. This concept is continuously updated to remain in line with official regulations.
- Wellness in our Artemacur Spa
Our 1,500 m² Artemacur Spa is very spaciously designed considering the small number of rooms and suites we have (65 in total).
At the moment, the following regulations apply to the state of Bavaria and therefore the Klosterhof (status: press conference, 16/6/2020):
- Cosmetic treatments and massages in the Artemacur Spa are being offered in compliance with hygiene measures. Our well-trained cosmeticians and therapists look forward to your visit. Please book your appointment in advance.
- Our spacious sunbathing lawn and sauna garden are open. One thing we don’t lack at the Klosterhof is space – surrounded by lush green meadows and forests and with a view of the Alps. You are sure to find your own favourite spot!
- Our activity programme features a wide selection of sports, cultural highlights and adventures – we have focused on outdoor activities.
- Our yoga room and gym are open.
- Our indoor pool and heated outdoor pool are open.
- Our saunas are open under compliance with social distancing guidelines. We are not offering sauna infusions for reasons of air circulation. A maximum of 10 people are allowed in the panorama sauna, and 5 people in the bio sauna.
- Cuisine & dining
As always, Sascha Förster and his team look forward to spoiling you with meals included in our Klosterhof amenities package – with some adjustments in compliance with official regulations.
All meals are available with the variety and quality you have come to expect from the Klosterhof, but all food will be served at your table. Our breakfast will be brought to you upon ordering, and partially expanded with a staffed buffet; the same applies to our GenussArt dinner menu. Our afternoon snack will be served as a staffed buffet (no self service). Every Friday, enjoy a dinner barbecue on our terrace. Our team will bring your meal directly to your table to help reduce your contact with other guests. We thank you for your understanding that there may be short waits.
Breakfast and dinner will be served in two shifts to ensure proper social distancing and to allow us to disinfect and ventilate the restaurant. We kindly ask you to inform us which shift you would prefer ahead of your stay:
Breakfast: 7:30-9:00 am | 9:30-11:00 am
GenussArt dinner: 6:00-7:45 pm | 8:00-10:00 pm
- Sports & activity programme
We offer our guests a wide selection of sports, cultural activities and adventures in our activity programme. This includes our monthly concerts, live music, hikes through Berchtesgadener Land, Nordic walking, e-bike tours, and outdoor yoga and fitness courses in small groups. Registration in the activity book, kept at reception, is mandatory to participate in all courses.
- Book a worry-free holiday – flexible cancellation policy
We look forward to the rest of 2020 and would like to help you plan your holiday personally. We understand that you need to be as flexible as possible given the current situation.
You can cancel or re-book your holiday for free up to 7 days before your scheduled arrival (with the exception of Christmas/New Year’s/special packages).
Should you be unable to travel for legal reasons associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, you can of course cancel or re-book. If you are unable to arrive because you are sick or quarantined at home, cancellation costs will usually be reimbursed by your travel cancellation insurance.
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. For this reason, we ask you to please note: if you come from an area particularly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, we need a current, negative COVID-19 test result; otherwise we regret that we will be unable to accommodate you.
- Our hideaway is a safe place to stay
As a relatively small, family-run hotel in an absolutely secluded, exclusive location and with just 65 rooms, we are far from the crowds and stresses of everyday life. Your host Dr Andreas Färber worked for many years in international epidemic control and has gained valuable experience in this area.
As a health resort, we see it as our duty to uphold the highest hygiene standards.
We would like to inform you of the measures we are taking in advance so you can plan your hard-earned holiday without worry. Some of our measures include the following.
- Comprehensive cleaning and disinfection are standard at the Klosterhof. Because all public areas and rooms have tiled or wood floors, they can be easily cleaned with disinfectants.
- We are carrying out increased disinfection of all surfaces, with additional attention paid to frequently-used surfaces such as lift buttons, door handles, etc.
- To ensure the minimum social distance of 1.5 metres can be kept, this distance is marked at locations around the hotel. This includes the set-up of chairs and tables in the restaurant, dining rooms and garden.
- There is a restriction on the number of people allowed in areas of our premises.
- Plexiglass sheets have been installed at the reception desk.
- There are hand disinfection stations in all public areas, as well as the Artemacur Spa.
- Your room will continue to be cleaned and disinfected according to strict criteria. All of our air conditioners are equipped with special, state-of-the-art ventilation systems that are guaranteed to use fresh air.
- All staff have received extensive training in their area and are updated on any changes on a daily basis by Dr Färber himself.
- Before starting their shift, every employee is asked about coronavirus symptoms.
We understand that you may have many questions about your holiday at the Klosterhof due to ever-changing information. We are closely monitoring the situation. We are here for you and are happy to answer any questions you have.
We ask you to help us keep the Klosterhof safe and ask for your compliance with the following official measures:
- Please keep a social distance of at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Face masks that cover your mouth and nose are required upon entering the hotel. Please bring an appropriate mask/scarf/face covering to use in public areas.
- We encourage contactless payment whenever possible.
- Please make appointments for spa treatments and massages in advance.
- If you have had contact with someone who is infected with, or has symptoms of COVID-19, you must postpone your stay in advance. We will be happy to help you – just give us a call.
- Contactless pre-check-in:
Help make an important contribution to our hygiene concept by sending us your contact details for check-in in advance. Thank you for helping ensure everyone has a safe holiday.
- Discounts for direct bookings
For stays from 3 nights: 5% off the entire price.
For stays from 7 nights: 10% off the entire price.
For long stays from 14 nights: 15% off the entire price.
Our room prices are calculated for bookings of 2 people. Our double rooms can be booked for single occupancy. Please contact us directly for more information.
Klosterhof included amenities – what is included in my stay?
Let us spoil you with our Klosterhof included amenities package during your holiday with us.