Christmas in Berchtesgadener Land – Holiday Magic at the Klosterhof
Experience a magical Christmastime in the Alps
Enjoy delicious food, relaxation and time at the spa at Christmas at the Klosterhof – all with the extra bonus of celebrating a traditional Alpine Christmas!
Together with the Klosterhof family, await the Christkind on Christmas Eve, enjoy our Christmas gala menu and take a leisurely torch-lit hike to Christmas mass at St. Zeno church in Bad Reichenhall.
Your Christmas in the Alps also includes an interesting mix of cultural activities with live music, readings and lectures.
- 3 nights starting at € 655 p.p.
Our Christmas in Berchtesgadener Land package includes:
- Indulgent breakfast with Christmas treats
- Afternoon snack
- Feast on our daily GenussArt dinner with your choice of dishes; exclusive wine pairings also available
- Walk to the traditional Bayerisch Gmain Christmas gun salute
- Mulled cider on the wintry Klosterhof terrace
- A lovely Christmas Eve with festive dinner, champagne reception with the Klosterhof family
- Torch-lit walk to Christmas mass at St. Zeno church
- Holiday cultural programme with lectures, readings and concerts
- Live music & bar evenings
- Tasting sessions
- Klosterhof included amenities such as access to the Artemacur Spa with spa basket, gym and Wi-Fi
- Free parking space
The price shown is per person with double occupancy. Please note: a minimum stay of 3 nights is required at Christmas.